REGISTER YOUR ORGANISATION BEFORE 1 SEPTEMBER AND SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE
Cycle together with your company, organisation, municipality/city or school and your colleagues for Kom op tegen Kanker (Stand up against cancer) during Bike for Life from 1 till 24 September.
REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER
- Register your company or organisation. Participation is possible until 24 September.
- Sponsor your cycling colleagues. You choose the amount.
- Choose your charity.
Cities, municipalities and schools pay € 0.5 registration fee per employee (*)
* on the total number of employees
HOW MUCH DOES PARTICIPATION IN BIKE FOR LIFE COST?
- You pay 1/3 of the annual membership fee for Bike to Work, the cycling motivation programme of Fietsersbond vzw. Consult the prices here.
- If your company already has an account on www.biketowork.be, you do not pay any registration fee.
As an employer, you will receive a receipt for your participation. You can use this in full as a business expense in the form of sponsorship.
When you cycle for Kom op tegen Kanker, we donate 75% of the sponsor proceeds to this charity. The other 25% will be used to organise Bike for Life.
DOES YOUR EMPLOYER CYCLE ALONG?
If so, create your account and link yourself to your employer. Check here whether your company, school, municipality or organisation is registered. Register all your bike rides to/from work from 1 to 24 September on your personal calendar.
See which employers have already signed up via this link.
If not, convince your employer to join and register. You can find an email to convince him here.