The Fietsersbond defends the interest of all bikers in all of Flanders and Brussels. They lobby, campaign, advise, and are the interlocutor with over 125 municipal councils. In short they put pressure on the policymakers....
- to provide more and better cycle paths, cycle routes and more space for bikers.
- to modify traffic rules taking the needs of bikers into account.
In addition they also wish that...
- to provide more tax incentives for cycling to work.
- you can cycle safely and in a healthy and enjoyable manner to any destination
- more people will chose the bike as their daily mode of transport.