Bike for Life ❤ has kicked off!
Bike for Life has kicked off on September 1st! 2619 employees from these 33 employers cycle along.
Employers can still join in for this good cause Bike to Work campaign!
Bike to work together with your company, organisation, municipality or school for Kom op tegen Kanker (Stand up Against Cancer) or your own good cause during Bike for Life from 1 to 24 September!
- Your employer can still sign up! You can participate if your employer registers.
- Your employer sponsors your rides to and from work with an amount of his choice per ride.
- Cycle to work from 1 to 24 September. Register your rides on www.biketowork.be.
The proceeds of Bike for Life go to Kom op tegen Kanker or a charity chosen by your employer.
Info and conditions: www.bikeforlife.be.
Win a prize in the photo challenge!
On September 26th the 100th World Cycling Championships will take place in Belgium. Sport Vlaanderen stimulates the World Cup enthusiasm with an exclusive #dekoerskomtthuis photo challenge for Bike for Life cyclists:
- Take an original photo during your bike ride. The only condition: a fun link with the World Cup.
- Share your photo on instagram with the hashtags #dekoerskomtthuis and #bikeforlife and tag @sportvlaanderen. Set your profile to public, so we can see your entry.
- Win one of the 3 duo VIP tickets for the World Cycling Championships in Knokke, Bruges or Leuven or one of the 50 World Cycling Championships packs (water bottle, fluorescent jacket, gadget and cycling gloves).
Participation is possible until 12 September. The winners will be announced on 14 September. Read the competition rules (in Dutch) here.
Bike for Life is supported by Bosch eBike Systems, Sport Vlaanderen, Provincie West-Vlaanderen, UNIZO, VVSG, Voka Vlaams-Brabant, De Grote Versnelling, Department MOW and Slim naar Antwerpen.